- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.75 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
- Light & Compact: System weighs 11.5 oz. (326 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
- Group-ready: 8 or 14 liter (4.0L/6.0L filtered + 4.0L/6.0L unfiltered) total capacity easily supplies water for groups.
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
Comes with: Clean reservoir (4.0L or 6.0L), Dirty reservoir (4.0L or 6.0L), Hollow Fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack.
*This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
|Effective against bacteria||Yes|
|Effective against chemicals/toxins||No|
|Effective against particulate||Yes|
|Effective against protozoa||Yes|
|Effective against viruses||No|
|Filter media||Hollow Fiber|
|Filter pore size (microns)||0.2|
|Flow (L/min)||1.75 liters per min|
|Cartridge life||1500 liters|
|Water Bottle Adapter||No|
|Cartridge replacement indicator||No|
|Country of Origin||Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|
- Weight: 16 oz