Keep your feet dry and your mind focused with our full-length Kangri GTX Gaiter. With three-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics and 300D ankle reinforcements, it provides the perfect mix of tough mountain protection and zero-sweat breathability.
Our Kangri GTX Gaiter will keep your feet, boots and trousers dry, however hard you work. The three-layer GORE-TEX® shell with expanded PTFE membrane delivers extra breathability and toughness without any additional bulk. The 300D nylon ankle reinforcements help increase protection against debris, rock and crampon spikes but the fit remains sleek and low-profile for snag-free progress on overgrown trails. Dry even during mild weather and high-energy hikes, the Kangri GTX Gaiter also features an underfoot strap with internal adjustment to eradicate the possibility of buckle failure.
Easy to strap on, secure when fitted and quick to remove, the Kangri GTX Gaiter combines proven design, advanced fabrics and a practical feature set for class-leading mountain performance.
- Product Code:ASR-G45
- GORE-TEX® waterproof protection
- Reinforced ankle
- Minimized seam construction
- Zipless hook and loop front closure
- TPU underfoot strap
- Designed to fit a trekking boot
- Main Fabric: 70D Gore-Tex 3 layer construction 148g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane
- Reinforcement: 300D nylon with polyurethane coating
- Weight: 16 oz